Comment on page
Okta SAML Integration
SAML stands for Security Assertion Markup Language. It is an open-standard for exchanging security information and providing Single Sign-On (SSO) between 2 parties: an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP).
- 1.Log into your Okta dashboard, navigate to the applications menu and click the "Create App Integration" button.
New app integration
- 2.Select "SAML 2.0" the the sign-in method and click "Next".
- 4.Setup the SAML integration with the following values. Settings not mentioned below must be left with default values.
Click on the "Add another" button and add the following mappings.
Refer to the following screenshot for a visual reference. Click the "Next" button after entering the required values.
- Your company's name
- Your company's email domain
- First Org admin's email address (you can add more later)
- Single Sign-on URL
- Sign-out URL
- Signing certificate
- 6.Wait for DeltaStream to provide you with the "Audience URI" before you proceed.
After integration is complete, DeltaStream will provide you with the final Audience URI which needs to be updated in Okta.
- 1.Log into your OKTA dashboard, navigate to the applications menu and click the "DeltaStream" application.
- 2.Select the "General" tab, click the "Edit" button for the "SAML Settings".
- 3.Click "Next" on the "General Settings" page.
- 4.Update the "Single signon URL" with the value provided by DeltaStream.
- 5.Update the "Audience URI (SP Entity ID)" with the value provided by DeltaStream.
- 6.Click "Next" and "Finish" to complete editing the Okta integration.